Mioree Ultimate Protection Sunscreen contains active mineral ingredients such as titanium dioxide. They work by sitting on top of the skin to deflect to form a shield. They scatter damaging UV rays away from the skin. This is why they are often referred to as physical blockers.
- Offers protection against both UVA and UVB rays
- Protects from the sun as soon as it’s applied, no wait needed for it to take effect
- Lasts longer when exposed to direct UV light (but not when doing physical activities that cause the skin to get wet or sweat)
- Less likely to cause a stinging sensation or irritation on the skin, making it better for sensitive, easily reactive skin types
- Better for those with heat-activated skin (like those prone to rosacea and extreme redness) since it deflects the heat given off by the sun along with UV rays
- Less likely to be pore-clogging, making it ideal for blemish-prone skin types
Our Ultimate Protection Sunscreen won’t clog pores, and it contains no parabens or fragrances, making it ideal for sensitive skin. Slip the bottle or tube into your purse or backpack, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Keep glowing with Mioree Skincare.
How to use:
- Use as the last step in your AM skincare routine.
- Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- This sunscreen is water resistant and can be used for up to 80 minutes while swimming and /or perspiring before needing to be reapplied.
- Suitable to use under makeup.
Aqua, titanium dioxide, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyldimethicone, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone, dimethicone, polyglyceryl-2-diisostearate, cyclohexasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, sodium hyaluronate