Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Mioree Asia Sdn Bhd., Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
The term ‘MIOREE ASIA SDN BHD’ or ‘MY MIOREE’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 49-1, Jalan Kristal 1,Taman Limbongan Indah, 75250 Melaka. Our company registration number is 1330641-X. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Mioree Asia Sdn Bhd., are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Shipping and Delivery Terms
- [Important to Note] During peak shopping & promotional periods, we will require 3 additional business days to process and pack the online orders received.
- Please note tat our delivery is 3-5 working days for West Malaysia, 3-7 working days for East Malaysia with exceptions of additional 3 working days during Holiday period.
- Orders will be couriered between 9am – 5pm from Monday to Saturday. Friday, half days on Saturday.
- Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising you of the process for redelivery. If three attempts (total) are made to deliver your order, it will be returned to MY MIOREE.Redelivery will be at the expense of the customer.
- MIOREE ASIA SDN BHD will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to Customer Service on the same day with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company’s discretion.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
Standard Delivery Charges
- Shipping charge of RM10 will be applied West Malaysia
- Shipping charge of RM15 will be applied to East Malaysia.
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of RM300 and above.
Refunds & Returns
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to process returns and refunds after purchase.
In the case where you’ve received an incorrect order or faulty item, do drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you very soon!
Can I cancel or change my order?
- All orders are final once they are submitted, if you have any questions do drop us a mail at email@example.com and we will be in contact with you very soon!